Guest roudim Posted May 24, 2004 Posted May 24, 2004 I have a simple question. How do you make a skin for a car? I wait your answers
Robbiexsstar Posted May 25, 2004 Posted May 25, 2004 If you want make a skin you need a program to paint like Adobe Photshop and you must download templates from nkzone. There's templates for all netKar's cars, and they are very simple to paint because PSD files have multy layers for the different car's parts. If you don't know how use Photoshop you can find many sites about it, but I think is not impossible to learn from yourself. I'm sorry for my english. See you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now