English Teams ? - Page 4 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

Hi guys.

Max, long time no see. Yes, you told me that idea, I still remember that. smile.gif Thanks, Max. I'm going to realize your idea now.

Of course, I will be very careful so that an cheating may not become possible. Therefore, I'm refraining from still explaining the detail of new method that I'm going to try. I want to do work, after passing through deliberations with nk developers.

Jaap, I use the encryption in which safety is already guaranteed as one of the way of anti-cheat. Although they are not perfect, it will become a effective measure. and about 'nkControl', I fully agree that. We will need to control the important informations. However, I don't hope it becomes the exclusive style. I think that the safety builded on the safe open-technology is an ideal.

And.. I think that nkTracker is storing some doubtful records now. Among those, some may be what was recorded by the dishonest act. However, most records are based on the false report of nkServer. For example, suppose that someone drives F3000 first. And he comes out of the server and reconnects and runs by MINI, nkServer will output the best time of F3000 as the time of MINI. sad.gif

Before, I have received the inquiry about the method to cooperate with nkTracker to nkServer from Kunos. The communication between me and him was not smooth then. It's regrettable that the possibility of better solution will disappear, by too little information and communication. no.gif

Instead of needing the information on nk, we also provide them with various ideas and information. I think we all developers and community should cooperate than now.

Max, I don't know at all of the situation of Italian side. Are we working for the project which already died? Or for the project which is only sleeping? confused1.gif

My ICQ# : 261127550.

Guest max 2
Posted

no good news from the italian forum....

kunos answerd yesterday after months of silence.... and he wrote

"

lol

mi avete fatto morire dalle risate...

grazie dell'interesse, sono ancora vivo..

di nK preferisco non parlare.. ma volevo fare un salutone a tutti...

livvio.. per fortuna i miei sogni hanno le minigonne blu e la marinaretta bianca ... altro che alieni

"

translated:

"

lol you made me almost die for the fum... tongue.gif

tx for the caring, I still alive.

It's better to don't talk about netkar, I just wanted to say hi to everybody...

livvio... In my dream I see skirts and sailor clothes(don't knopw how to transalte... like saylormoon clothes).. not aliens."

the posty was about libks dreaming of kunos... that's way thetalking about dreaming... the bad thinks is that he dosn't want to talk about netkar.... hope it's just a time of pause he is taking..

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

confused1.gifdoubt.gifhelp.gif

I could not find the meaning of the sentence which Kunos wrote.

Did he lose the interest to netKar? or doesn't he hope to do conversation with the community?

Jaap and Max:

I added your ICQ# to my contact list.

Guest max 2
Posted

the sentence has multiple meaning... I think that he ment that it's not a good moment right now to talk about netkar, maybe for personal problem...

Posted

ok, max! I will add you to my ICQ list.

Your English is also great and perfectly understandable! The site will be written in PHP, so that should be no problem.

It is a shame that kunos is/seems busy, but that's the way things go. We can only respect that and wait until he has the time to work on nK... it is all for free, so we should not put any pressure smile.gif

Guest max 2
Posted

I think that kunos and the others works better when they think nobody is expecting anything... maybe some day he comes out with a netkar version 2 biggrin.gif

Posted

Exactly... we better leave him alone and let him do the things he wants, and instead we focus on developments for nK smile.gif

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

OK, I never give any pressure to him.

I just hope Kunos to relax. smile.gif

I need to contact someone, in order to develop the method of new data acquisition. Who can I take contact with?

I want to explain that method, and take permission from someone. and, If possible, I want to know the protocol of nkServer. It will help my project greatly.

If only Kunos can give permission to me, don't mind my question. I don't want to trouble him. smile.gif

About real-time chat in ICQ:

I'm very late to write in English.

If you have the conversation with me, you may need patience...

Thanks.

Guest max 2
Posted

palmet I think you should write a PM to outrunner to ask who is the right person that can give u permission to work on netkar... probably the answer will be "KUNOS" but a try cost nothing biggrin.gif.

don't worrie if u are slow in the answer.. I'm slow in thinking and usually I write a lot of bullshit biggrin.gif.. few good words are better than a ton of sensless sentences..

Guest palmer-jp
Posted

Thank you, max.

I'll send PM to Outrunner. smile.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.