Where do you go for GOOD setups? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Where do you go for GOOD setups?


Recommended Posts

Guest Bryan2799
Posted

I have made myself a decent setup for Imola that got me a 1m35.5... Which I think is quick smile.gif

But I haven't had the same luck at other tracks.

Anyone know a good place or a person to help me out?

Bryan

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bryan2799
Posted

No one has an answer???

Come on people! smile.gif

Bryan figo.gif

Guest neuzd
Posted

I think people go in the italian forum...There's a SETUP section there.

It could be difficult to read italian post, but try follwing the various links that people include in their messages, it's easy that they'll lead to personal sites where you can download setups, or maybe to the downloads themselves.

Anyway, which car are you talking about tongue.gif ?

Guest max 2
Posted

excutallu even the italian forum has no update setups... u can find some old ones I guess....

I love to race with modena so I have no problem with setups.

I heard that pastorious setups are the best, try a search !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.