Making Videos from Replays? - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Making Videos from Replays?


Recommended Posts

Guest Ecio
Posted

@daf thanks for the specification....so the ideal setup would be a dual cpu PC with two high-speed and well-configured (no fragmentation) HDs biggrin.gif

Guest max 2
Posted

too bad that with the saved_replays the only car u can use to grab the video sequence is your own car.... usually with the other car u just see some trees becouse u can only have the view form fixed camera.

Guest Bryan2799
Posted

Well I don't have two PC's... allthough this would be ideal...

So for now I have slow videos...

Thanks though guys...

Bryan

Guest Ecio
Posted
Well I don't have two PC's... allthough this would be ideal...

So for now I have slow videos...

Thanks though guys...

Bryan

have u tried capturing from replay @640x480 30fps ?

Posted
too bad that with the saved_replays the only car u can use to grab the video sequence is your own car.... usually with the other car u just see some trees becouse u can only have the view form fixed camera.

or collect the various replays from the drivers and you can make a true race highlights clip. Still though, let's hope this limitation of netKar is gone in 0.9.9b. It's not the end of the world as well smile.gif

Guest Bryan2799
Posted

Yes I tried with lower resolution and 30fps and is still slows down.

In fact it slows the same no matter what I do...

I'm sure there is other ways smile.gif

Guest Ecio
Posted
Yes I tried with lower resolution and 30fps and is still slows down.

In fact it slows the same no matter what I do...

I'm sure there is other ways smile.gif

which are you system specs?

Guest Bryan2799
Posted

I don't know the speed of my HD to be honest...

but I have a P4, 1.8gig with 512mb ram

Guest Ecio
Posted
I don't know the speed of my HD to be honest...

but I have a P4, 1.8gig with 512mb ram

that's strange, i can capture quite well with a xp1900+, 512ram and 5400rpm disk

try to defrag your disk

PS Fraps captures are quite large (gigabytes so) so check your freespace and dont try to capture too many seconds/minutes

Guest max 2
Posted

if u have a 2 disk save the avi in the disk with no-OS... maybe helps

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.