sugo - Page 6 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Encio
Posted

I cartelloni sono girati al contrario

post-7-1083175608.jpg

Guest castroneves
Posted

non ne trovi piu sgrat.gif

Guest castroneves
Posted
I cartelloni sono girati al contrario

devono stare in quel modo

Guest castroneves
Posted
anche qua il cartellone
Guest Encio
Posted
I cartelloni sono girati al contrario

devono stare in quel modo

Ah si?? blink.gifblink.gif

non ne trovi piu  user posted image

Non ti preoccupare tongue.gif

Guest castroneves
Posted
I cartelloni sono girati al contrario

devono stare in quel modo

Ah si?? blink.gifblink.gif

non ne trovi piu
Guest Encio
Posted

Qua mi sembra che ci vada 100

post-7-1083175878.jpg

Guest Encio
Posted

Qua continua ad esserci un buco

Bucotraguardo.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.