Dal forum inglese! sapete risolverlo? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Dal forum inglese! sapete risolverlo?


Recommended Posts

Guest max 2
Posted

Xyron ha scritto questo nel forum inglese

Hello all,

I have some major problems playing netKar online... The game keeps crashing down with this message:

--

NKS caused an invalid page fault in

module KERNEL32.DLL at 01c7:bff766bc.

Registers:

EAX=007f003c CS=01c7 EIP=bff766bc EFLGS=00010202

EBX=00000000 SS=01cf ESP=007f0000 EBP=007f0010

ECX=00000000 DS=01cf ESI=007f0108 FS=49bf

EDX=bff76855 ES=01cf EDI=81d6cc68 GS=0000

Bytes at CS:EIP:

e8 13 ad ff ff 8b 55 08 8f 82 b0 00 00 00 8b 4d

Stack dump:

002a0014 00000000 007f003c 007f003c 007f0024 bff766fd 007f003c 007f01b4 00000000 007f01b4 bff883ed 007f003c bff79060 00000000 008effec ffffffff"

--

It hapens exclusively when I'm online and quit the race("leave the pits"). I can sometimes play a few races in a row with no problems, but in the end it does crash. It doesn't matter if I'm alone on track or with a full grid, if a quali is over or I'm just restarting my practise... It feels like my netKar rolls the dice to see if it will crash, every time I "leave the pits". Sometimes it manages to crash down my whole system, but for that i blame my outdated OS (win98se can't handle crashed programs well), not netKar. I have no problems with other games(online or not), nor with system stability in general. Offline netKar works great without any problems or (undocumented)bugs.

My box is sufficient for nK:

-OS is win98se(with all the updates)

-AMD3200+, 512ddr, gf2mx, 56kmodem, momo wheel, gigs of free space...

-all drivers are updated, directX 9.0b

I'm in a desperate need of some online netKar racing...

Help! Suggestions? Signs of sympathy? Customer sevice? Anyone...

Credo che nn servano tante traduzioni, cmq in poche parole quand ogioca in multi, e solo in multi gli esce da netkar con l'errore riportato sopra! io nn so aiutarlo, rispondete qui o direttamente nel forum inglese, se postate qui traducio io e poi gli passo la risposta! aspetto un po di risposte cosi da fare un unica traduzione!

biggrin.gif ciao

Posted

deve postare la sua sk grafica... e il log..

cmq.. rispondo in inglese...

Guest max 2
Posted

fatto, speriamo che risponda!

Guest max 2
Posted

ok questo quello che posta xyron, anche se mi sembra strano che i log sia 0byte

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My graphics card is "Asus V7100" (geForce2 MX chip, 32mb ram) running on nVidia detonators 53.04, and I have an onboard soundcard "Realtek ALC650" (on Asus A7N8X motherboard with nForce_audio_4.31 drivers).

Log.txt in netKar root is empty, 0 bytes.

Tonight I'll try racing with audio/video acceleration turned off and will report here the results...

You've been a great help so far, I appreciate it

------------------------------------------------------------------------

sperem che il capoccia ne capisca qualche cosa anche se senza log dubito che possa dire nulla....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.