To track makers - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Frank
Posted

Hi,

this is more to those guys who make the tracks. Since I will get 3d Studio Max in a month or so. I would still like to see how my designed tracks are when the cars drive on it. Right now I'm doing a track on PC but mostly on paper (design).

Is anybody interested in doing one of my tracks? - I have long a short tracks

Let me know wink.gif

Best regards,

Frank

Guest max 2
Posted

are u tracks real or are they just fantasty tracks???

the aim of netkar is to develop a pack of real tracks as accurate as possible! I don't think u will find a big suport for the development of fantasy tracks!

if ur tracks are real try to write a PM to outrunner or Encio, maybe they can tell u better who is working on tracks or who wants to develop them!

Guest Frank
Posted

If my tracks would be real them I wouldn't want to make them in anyways wink.gif

But I have tried to put something from real tracks to the paper but I can also find some Estonian race tracks pictures.

Posted

max, cocomaro is fantasy wink.gif

PS Btw it would be better to focus on "useful" tracks (like those used in BTCC, JGTC and so on)

Guest Frank
Posted

Much as I understand if you want to do it, do it yourself.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.