Guest Eric Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Hello, I got a Voodoo5, and the game doesn't start. It's impossible to run this game on a voodoo or there's something I can do?? Thanks!
Guest Aristotelis Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 I'm afraid you are going to have some problems. Only thing I can tell you is to try and see if you can find drivers for your voodoo that support Directx9. I think some people made it work with voodoo but I don't know how...
Guest Eric Posted June 19, 2003 Posted June 19, 2003 Hello, Ok.. I'm running DirectX9 and I'll searching for information how I can run the game on a voodoo somewhere.. I don't know where..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now