Guest max 2 Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 http://www.m4driving.sm/~acmracing/ this is their page, hope BLuesummer (the leader i think) can help you with the server. now we are using it for the modena challenge as I told u before, maybe u have to wait for it to finish
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Okay. Many thanks, Max! I will try to contact BLuesummer. Of course we have the patience to wait. That's no problem at all. Once again, thanks!
Guest Encio Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 This is a official web site of 360 Challenge http://www.m4driving.sm/~acmracing/360ch/index.html and this is the forum of 360 challenge http://forum.m4driving.sm/index.php?showforum=513
Jaap Wagenvoort Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 Thanks Encio! The 360 challenge looks great! 12 of those Modena's online against each other. Simracing heaven! I sent a PM to Matteo I'm so interested to see what he will reply. I can't wait to race against 11 other F3000's together!
Guest max 2 Posted April 14, 2004 Posted April 14, 2004 too bad I'm not a good driver with the f3k, if u need help to promote the f3k challenge you have in mind in the italian site let me know I can help!
Guest Ecio Posted April 15, 2004 Posted April 15, 2004 Thanks Max! Wow! That would be awesome! Do you have any idea how I could contact them? It would be so great if we would be allowed to use that M4Driving server for our race. Our carset with all drivers and teams in it is almost ready. netKar simply rules! according to Staff page on www.m4driving.sm, Peppe "Sly" Di Cristo is the contact for "netkar" stuff. You can contact him here with a PM or use his mail : sly@m4driving.sm
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now