"Syncing" won't disappear! - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

"Syncing" won't disappear!


Recommended Posts

Guest Driver
Posted

Well, the topic says it all.

Really annoying, since I can't enjoy online playing with others, as syncing never goes away.

Posted

Connection type?

Have u some routers/firewalls on ?

Which server did u tried?

"Questions, questions that need answers" biggrin.gif

Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings - The fellowship of the Ring)

Guest Driver
Posted
Connection type?

Have u some routers/firewalls on ?

Which server did u tried?

"Questions, questions that need answers" biggrin.gif

Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings - The fellowship of the Ring)

I have an ADSL connection, through a switch connected to the router provided by my ISP. (Netopia-router, if that is a known router outside Norway...)

I've also tried to open ports in the router, but that hasn't helped.

Tried all kinds of servers by the way...same on everyone.

When I connect to the servers, I can't even chat with others - just seems as if I'm the only one in the server (no names appear on the drivers list either).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.