As installing cars in the Nascar Thunder 2004, wit - Serie Papyrus: GPL, Nascar 2003... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

As installing cars in the Nascar Thunder 2004, wit


Recommended Posts

Guest Rico Salamar
Posted

Hello that such?, I have bought the play Nascar Thunder 2004, and my question is, I am trying to manufacture me my own car and then to install it in the play, I want to know that it programs or utility is necessary to install the cars?, I utilize the photoshop to retouch the cars, but I want to install it in the play, the publishing one can be utilized eagraph? can help me? thanks

Hola que tal?,he comprado el juego Nascar Thunder 2004,y mi pregunta es,estoy intentando fabricarme mi propio coche y luego instalarlo en el juego, quiero saber que programa o utilidad es necesario para instalar los coches?,yo utilizo el photoshop para retocar los coches,pero quiero instalarlo en el juego, se puede utilizar el editor eagraph?

megustaria que me ayudasen gracias.

Guest marcob77
Posted

Nascar Thunder 2004 is not a Papy's production(Thanks God! laugh.gif ). Let's post in the F1 challenge forum biggrin.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.