• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ziozeus

• M_Griso

• Kurt

• Gundam99

Beh se consideriamo un attimo la natura dei rally direi che un multi in senso classico, come lo intendiamo noi, non ha neanche senso di esistere ....

Sarebbe forse piu' appropriato avere un meccanismo dal lato client che ti da' una singola possibilita' di percorrere una prova speciale facendoti uploadare il tempo a prova finita su un server, che colleziona i tempi di tutti i "partecipanti" al rally e poi li distribuisce a tutti stilando una classifica, continuando poi con la prossima PS.

2/10

la prima recensione... biggrin.gif

non male.... asd.gif

You people are going to love the reasons for this negative review:

1. - 'The sensation of speed is so very exaggerated' (something that is highly unlikely to be true, if the cars drive at speeds similar to the real counterpart, which we can be pretty sure they do. So in contrast, it probably feels so realistic that the sensation of speed is extremely high, as promised).

2. - 'The rally school is ripped off from CMR 1 and is pointless for anyone who played a rally game before, and is just a pain to have to go through' (you will see the deep irony with the next statement)

3. - 'the roads are outrageously narrow and everytime you go off and have a crash you get stuck in things, ruining any chance of fluid gameplay'. (I guess the rally school isn't as pointless after all, is it? If he treated it as a realistic driving experience rather than arcade, and looked into the rally school, he might not be crashing several times a stage. Oh the sweet irony.)

4. - 'troublesome braking-control, tricky weight-distribution, slippery steering, worthless response to different surfaces' (In what way I wonder. I again get the feeling he didn't pay much attention in rally school).

Moreover, the reviewer thinks that all this gives the game 'the most strange perspective of what is realistic and not' but refuses to specify what is and isn't realistic - except in once - the vegetation, ditches etc around the roads is mentioned as being realistically modeled.

He also mentions that the damage system is like in WRC 3 and 'look realistic' (I suppose he didn't try the sim-mode for the damage system).

He also thinks the ability to teleport back to the track through spectators is one of the best features.

The reviewer is the editor of the magazine, Petter Engelin, and his specialities are 'racing and action'. And he names it the 'worst rally experience in later years', while he thinks that WRC 2, WRC 3, Shox and Rally Fusion worked well while waiting for the next Colin McRae game.

alla richiesta di delucidazioni sulla recensione poi tolta questa

Guest Metio

ahhhhhh finalmente di nuovo qui!

due settimane senza PC è stata dura!!!

nel frattempo mi sono un pò divertito con il demo di RBR.......

si si avete capito bene ma con la PS2 però....

Non chiedetemi un parere please, non saprei davvero cosa dire, poichè a guidare con i pollici sono na' vera pippa (non che con il volante sia meglio biggrin.gif ) ma.....

La cosa positiva che mi viene spontanea dire e che è difficile e questo è già un buon inizio.......

bisognerà vedere se la difficoltà era aumentata dai miei pollici non adatti o se veramente la base è buona.......

mi sono perso qualche cosa? si parla di una demo per PC ecc ecc ZIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammi le news tongue.gifbiggrin.gif