How do I make monza work for 0.9.9? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

How do I make monza work for 0.9.9?


Recommended Posts

Guest Whysman
Posted

I've got it and I have seen it's possible to make it work because there are hotlap times for monza. Yes I am a n00b.

Guest D-Fazer
Posted

I've the latest version of Netkar and Monza run well.

Look at the name of your Monza folder and correct it if it's necessary.

So, where I can find some french Netkar sites??

Thanks

Guest Whysman
Posted

The folder name I have it as is Monza should it be different?. What is happening is when i go to race the screen flashes black once and then it goes back to the Track day screen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.