Steeing problem - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Steeing problem


Recommended Posts

Guest Whysman
Posted

I have a MOMO force steering wheel (if that might help) and whenever I drive if i manage to spin it and hit a wall my car will start veering to the left whenever i start driving again which is a bit of a pain because I have to keep my steering wheel turned to the right at around 20 degrees to go straight. Can anyone help me?

Posted

When you hit a wall there's a lot of possibility to bend (and/or broke) your suspension, it isn't a bug, next time try to have a clean drive laugh.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.