Track converting - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest IronFly
Posted

Sometimes the stall can be missing texture or you had forgot the START INV POINT or maybe is misplaced.

Posted

yeah could well be, im starting a whole new track now, this time ill keep the polies very low ill post a screenie this night Im still busy on it.

THX ironfly

Posted

Well I build my own piece of pits now very early stage but here have a look.

I still cant get it to work so I mailed mr Outrunner for this maybe he can help me out.

But I am still making the rest of the track so there will be new shots soon.

Greets BramS 85565.gif

post-7-1077136673.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.