MS Wheel Problems - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

MS Wheel Problems


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, everytime I crash the driving wheel in the car gets different from the microsoft wheel, if I am pointing straight the car is not going straight. Anyone know why this happens? I play with force feedback on.

Guest Aristotelis
Posted

Hello!

when you crash you also damage and bend the suspensions... the solution is... to not crash! wink.gif

Posted

Haaaa... ok.. wink.gif

I wasnt sure if it was a bug or a feature. Thanks smile.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.