Grand Prix Legends shots.. ! - Serie Papyrus: GPL, Nascar 2003... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all GPL master..

I am a new one here.. smile.gif

so please don't ask me lap time, set up....etc.. because I don't know too much for the game.. tongue.gif

But I really know there have a lots peoples love this game, so I just open this thread for all of your - GPL Master or not...

smile.gifsmile.gif

eclipsee_steering.gif

Posted

Really nice, expecially last ones, with new cars smile.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.