Piccola richiesta multy.... - Page 2 - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Piccola richiesta multy....


Recommended Posts

Guest The Matrix
Posted

Ho appena avuto la conferma che nella canaryia sara' possibile settare una lunghezza massima del file di replay..

Che dire... unsure.gif ....

Siete M I T T I C I!!!! happy204.gif

Grazie ci si sente in pista eclipsee_steering.gif

Guest Scheggia76
Posted
Senti male...

Ho appena avuto la conferma che nella canaryia sara' possibile settare una lunghezza massima del file di replay..

asd.gifasd.gifasd.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.