new release ? - netKar PRO Forums - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

new release ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

No, it isn't today... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Last week, while kunos was going to buy an Ati video card to solve the nK graphics problems, he has a little misfortune.

After that, unfortunately, kunos become ill, and he stays for 4 days in his bed.

I'm sorry, but you must wait a little bit....

Cheers

libks

Guest leteltel
Posted

nobody have the new release date ?

  • 3 weeks later...
Guest D-Fazer
Posted

Hello, I'm a Belgian newbie on this forum.

Netkar is simply awesome!!! happy204.gifhappy204.gif

I've a little question,

Where I can find somes french Netkar teams for online races???

Thanks wink.gif

Guest Whysman
Posted

What is going to be in this new release? I was wandering since there is a classic car would it be followed up by more?

Guest IronFly
Posted

At the moment just some graphical improvement and new physics for all the cars.

The Modena has the biggest improvement.

Also expect 5 new tyres tipe to select for the road cars.

C'ya

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.