eternal exception EEFFACE - Hardware - Periferiche - Software - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

unsure.gif I have installed te latest NetKar version and this version does not seem to work on my system. When I click track day it gives a box with:

eternal exception EEFFACE

when I click oke it starts the track day window with and error:

Access violation at address 01022B58 in module 'trackday.dll'. Read of address in 0000001C.

When I click oke I see the track day window but a lot of buttons give comparable access violations.

Does anybody know how to solve this. NetKar has worked very well on my computer and it is realy sad to be without.

Posted
unsure.gif I have installed te latest NetKar version and this version does not seem to work on my system. When I click track day it gives a box with:

eternal exception EEFFACE

when I click oke it starts the track day window with and error:

Access violation at address 01022B58 in module 'trackday.dll'. Read of address in 0000001C.

When I click oke I see the track day window but a lot of buttons give comparable access violations.

Does anybody know how to solve this. NetKar has worked very well on my computer and it is realy sad to be without.

I have answered you on the nK official forum smile.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.