Golf course by Snoopy v0.6 - Circuiti extra (extra tracks) - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Fonte.

 

Still a lot to do, but I though someone might enjoy it as it is.

 

08TXPris.jpg BxeQc5bs.jpg NgsvJhqs.jpg

-WARNING: Very heavy track. I get drops to about 50-60fps. I can already hear the potato people raging.

 

V0.6
-24 pit and start points
-AI (kinda works)
-pitlane

 

DOWNLOAD

Posted

Snoopy non si smentisce, pista ancora in beta ma già di ottima fattura.

 

Bello il layout.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.