VELOCIPEDE Posted July 9, 2014 Posted July 9, 2014 (edited) fonte AC forum Starting on a 180SX car mod. Ive never really modded a racing sim before, so I might not really be able to do much more than provide a 3d model, but if anyone would like the final product after it's completed to add physics and such for use in Assetto Corsa, ill be posting the download here where you can use it as you wish. If I can figure out the modding process, ill have the stock 180sx SR20DET,an upgraded version with coil-overs, moderate performance upgrades, anti roll bars and so-on for racing, and a drift version with the proper upgrades for that. UPDATE: I released the car now, there's still a few bits I will do later, I need time with the dream pack for now I will make the boost adjustable to 20% more on each car in future update, and make LODs as there is none now, so you won't have good performance with too many on track.Thanks for putting the cones back KunosThanks to @finepot for testing, @Patrik Marek for the driver,@felipe vaiano and @crousti for help with the physics.DOWNLOADSkinning template here. Edited March 14, 2015 by Uff
Guest Uff Posted July 22, 2014 Posted July 22, 2014 non va aggiunto WIP? Oltre a quello andavano aggiunti l'autore e i tag: ora c'è tutto.
antiago Posted March 16, 2015 Posted March 16, 2015 (edited) mmmmh graficamente è davvero ben fatta, un piacere per gli occhi. Come guida mi sembra un pò troppo nervosa e reattiva, non ha praticamente ne rollio ne beccheggio... Anche la versione da drift appare molto appuntita, non sembra nemmeno una stradale. Trovo convincenti le ergoazioni dei motori, con il giusto ritardo della turbina anche se tira inutilmente verso gli 8000 faticando parecchio. Un pò tanto per un motore simile (la versione tuning). Come estetica le do sicuramente un bel 10, come guida un 6+. Edited March 16, 2015 by antiago
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now