Chelsea Angelo (V8 Supercar) si allena con iRacing

VELOCIPEDE

It’s an understatement to say February 27 figures to be a big day in the life of Chelsea Angelo.   That’s when Angelo is slated to make her debut for Evans Motorsport in the 2014 Dunlop V8 Supercar Series opener at Adelaide.  The development series for the V8 Supercar Series itself, the Dunlop V8 Supercar Series propelled 2012 champion Scott T McLaughlin into the 2013 V8 Supercar Series.

Chelsea-Angelo-1-574x382.jpg

leggi qui l'articolo completo http://www.iracing.com/iracingnews/iracing-news/southern-meteor

“iRacing has been the best thing that has happened to me, Not only is it fun, it’s very realistic which is why it helps me a lot whenever I jump in my car to do a test day or race. iRacing definitely helped me to adapt to my Formula Ford. It’s helped me again with race craft. But not only that; it’s helped me being smooth in a car which I think is very important for a racer.  For a long time Phillip Island was the only current Australia track on the service, but it’s very helpful for me to adapt to the race track and help me to learn new lines that I haven’t tried before. It’s also good to do different things like braking later into a corner or getting on the throttle earlier since there’s no cost in iRacing icon_smile.gif

This post has been promoted to an article