Guest Uff Posted July 15, 2013 Posted July 15, 2013 Fonte. Hello everyone!It's been a while since I've updated on my progress as I've been pretty busy with work. But over the past few days I started a new project which I'm hoping to bring to AC along with my Shelby Cobra. This project is still in it's early days but I'm happy with it's progress so I though I would share it with you all.So here is the 1970 Ford Mustang Boss 302, another one of my favorite cars and a car that I feel should be good fun to drive in AC. And some pics of my current progress. Also I am still working on a Lamborghini Diablo, but I'm taking a break from that as I felt like an easier project to ease in as work has stressed me out! Questo messaggio
Ryo9231 Posted July 16, 2014 Posted July 16, 2014 vista l'ottima shelby ci si aspettano grandi cose anche da questa!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now