[Newbie] Just download but antialias setting problem - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Newbie] Just download but antialias setting problem


Recommended Posts

Guest softslider
Posted

Hi mates,

Waiting for Assetto Corsa, I had a mind to enjoy NetKarPro and tried demo first before buying license. BTW in antialias setting, I can set only no AA and x16 which means intermedium settings aren't allowed. Once I set x16, "Antialias setting not supported" message comes out when game started and horizontal stairs makes me hard to recognize far corner is left corner or right cirner. My graphic card is GTX680(almost top end model) and although I tried to various settings in nVidia control panel, this phenomenon is still occuring. Can you please share the setting for GTX680 in nVidia control panel and let me know why I see limited AA setting menu?

FYI I thought it could be an issue in demo but NkP team answered me that this isn't demo version's restriction.

Your comment will be highly appreciated.

BR

Guest bokoboko
Posted

Put none AA ingame and put max AA from ur Nvidia panel,its a known issue,i do it also like that ;)

Guest softslider
Posted

Hi Bokoboko,

thanks for ur answer. Although i tried ur sugestion, the result is same. There is the not supported pop-up window and vertical stairs.

Additionally in all other video options, i can't set intermedium levels, just no or max only except "remote car....".

Let me give my env. as follows. Can u give any comment again?

- i3770k, 16gb ram, gtx680(2gb)

- win7(64), directx11

- Various AA setting tried in nVidia panel

- In game, FullHd(60hz),v-sync(on/off tried),all options max except AA

I'm struggling with this issue after coming home from work these days.

Guest softslider
Posted

Oooops. It was because I didn't locate mouse position carefully. If I set mouse position roughly, the setting goes to no or 16x to easily. -.,-

Guest bokoboko
Posted (edited)

Im not expert or something to such things so my only advice is make sure u have the latest drivers of nvidia?

Oh and always a clean install is a good choice :P

Dont know sry(btw didnt understand ur last post :P )

Edited by bokoboko
Guest softslider
Posted

which means I was able to set 4x and 8x locating mouse position to the exact point very carefully. if i put the position roughly around 4x or 8x, it goes no or 16x. maybe user problem..... myself:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.