Mercedes SSK 1928 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Mercedes SSK 1928 1.0

By: Bernard Dupaul and The Big Ben

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=302

The Mercedes SSK 1928

It was the fastest car of its day and numerous competitive successes

made it one of the most highly regarded sports cars of its era.

In fact the car is mostly finish. I made 10 different versions based on that model.

So we can race with 9 other cars, which are different.

I also added leaning drivers (gives great effect).

What I mean by mostly finish is that the 3D mesh, textures and shaders, cockpit,

gauges, drivers(with real faces) and lods, everything is finished.

But the physics are not yet done. Also I need to adjust the sounds and suspension.

There are not a lot of info on the physics of that time, which makes it harder.

517879797t.jpg488191649t.jpg

857973048t.jpg630444085t.jpg

Posted

Di solito non vado matto per i mod monotematici, ma devo applaudire gli autori di questo per il coraggio dimostrato :sticazzi:: a quando una 6c Super sport? :whistle:

Posted

L'unico vero difetto che potrei trovare

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.