VELOCIPEDE Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 (edited) Hello again,so here it is , finally , after 1 year , the first part of the New BPR mod .Please, install part 1 before part 2.the mod is standalone and independant from the old one, it won't overwrite anything http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=570 Edited February 21, 2013 by Alessandro Pollini
HITMAN Posted July 17, 2010 Posted July 17, 2010 (edited) mah! purtroppo non ho neanche 5 minuti di tempo per giocare, ma questo MOD mi farà riesumare sicuramente GTR2, per me il BPR è "la cosa" migliore e più divertente da simulare (peccato non ci sia per rfactor...). ciao edit: mi dice che la parte 2 è stata cancellata... Edited July 17, 2010 by HITMAN
VELOCIPEDE Posted August 1, 2010 Author Posted August 1, 2010 Hello again,so here it is , finally , after 1 year , the first part of the New BPR mod . Please, install part 1 before part 2. the mod is standalone and independant from the old one, it won't overwrite anything version 1.1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FOTBC8DA or here: http://www.filefront.com/17153517/BPR_series_1.1.rar/ mandatory fix 1.13: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XKFI8L36 or http://www.filefront.com/17155873/BPR_series_1.1-fix-1.13.rar/
Guest jbjs40 Posted January 12, 2014 Posted January 12, 2014 One question, Is the fix applied to 2.4 version of this mod? I think there is a conflict with some other mod I believe it to be the TCL touring car legends mod. I deleted the TCL mod because my fav is the BPR mod. Thanks for it is great. I remember being glued to the TV watching these cars.
raymond126x Posted March 6, 2014 Posted March 6, 2014 Thanks for all the work done in this mod , I love it so much! But I have some question, I can't find F40 GTE 1996_Euroteam Brasilia this car in my game but it exist in this mod category , why? Is I did it wrong or something?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now