VELOCIPEDE Posted June 28, 2010 Posted June 28, 2010 http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=28029 First off many thanks to DBstreet (Diego) for letting me bring his hard work to GTL-GTR2 by SCCA1981.This version comes with the original 1200 & 1600 cars, plus 13 skins of my own(total of 15 cars). Anybody wishing to do skins for this MOD will have to download DBstreets MOD as that has the templates included. Also in this MOD is the orginal readme, this goes more into deph of the people who helped on the orginal MOD. Again many thanks to them also. Bugs, trivia but here goes: no rev counter needle and some of the wheels (depending on which ones you use) show through the side of the arch from time to time. I don't think this detracts from what I found to be really fun cars to thrash round as many tracks as I could!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now