Who let the serv out ? Who, who who ? - netKar Pro ENGLISH Forum - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Who let the serv out ? Who, who who ?


Recommended Posts

Guest Arnithorynque
Posted (edited)

Hello fellow drivers !

I'm a bit surprised that nobody already posted about this : since about last week, instead of having a 25 server list, it has decreased to 5 servers ( 9 today ). What happened ? Did I missed something, an upgrade, patch etc ... ? It is almost impossible to find someone to play with now, and also, Driving Italia servers have disappeared ! :crying:

Sorry if I missed the answer, but I couldn't find any post on this subject in the english forum.

Thank you for your future answer ^_^ .

Edited by Arnithorynque
Posted

Sometimes it happen that the central server that handle the server list goes down or is restarted for some reason.

As results all servers that are still up and running, will not show their status in the server list.

All servers need to be restarted to be shown on the server list again.

Guest Arnithorynque
Posted

Thanks for the answer wildsurfer ^_^. I'll wait for the servs to restart, and I actually saw a Driving Italia server running yersteday, that's in the good way :thumbsup:.

Guest Crady
Posted

Sometimes it happen that the central server that handle the server list goes down or is restarted for some reason.

As results all servers that are still up and running, will not show their status in the server list.

All servers need to be restarted to be shown on the server list again.

Thanks for the information. Both Redline Servers have been restarted. Is there another way to find out if the servers are listed properly - wagenvoort

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.