Guest Uff Posted January 21, 2008 Posted January 21, 2008 Per velocizzare la gestione delle licenze, il reset delle attivazioni in caso finiscano, eventuali cambi di mail e compagnia bella, Japp ha assunto il ruolo di coordinatore delle operazioni. Se avete per tanto bisogno di nuove attivazioni, ora sapete a chi rivolgervi: jaap chiocciola netkar-pro punto com Qui sotto l'annuncio ufficiale. Hi guys, After some successful administrative events, Stefano and myself agreed this morning that from now on I will deal with the administrative issues for the consumers. Very good news, because it means that from now on there is quick and easy support for administrative tasks like getting new activations or processing a changed e-mail address Until now I was more a 'consumer help'. I got private messages from people in case of problems with activations and things like changed e-mail addresses and I would forward this to the devteam. This was of course not optimal and often slow. For your information: until now Stefano himself was dealing with most of the support request.. you can imagine the workload. From now on I'll be dealing with this issues. When you need new activations (or getting new activations doesn't work because your e-mail address was changed), just contact me on jaap -at- netkar-pro -dot- com (replace -at- with @ and -dot- with . of course ) and I will help you as well as possible! Of course, don't forget to first check out the Contact page on the netkar-pro.com site. From this page, you can Retrieve your license details and Request new activations, too. If you contact me, please be as accurate and complete as possible. Provide as much information as possible (at least payment code and e-mail address with which you bought the sim). This gives me the right information to help you. Hope you like this move. I'm sure it'll increase the speed of the process of getting the basic support for this sim. Please have a bit of patience with me as well. This is just an extra task for me, besides my fulltime job. But I think the people I already helped know that I do make sure to get people back up and running nKP My motto: if you bought the sim, you should and willl be able to drive it! With kind regards,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now