post-2-1181650546_thumb.jpg

REAL TRACK

Track Location : Campagnano di Roma - Italy

Track Type : Road Course

Track Lenght : 3.22 kms. - 1.99 mil.

Track Num. Turns : 10

Track Year : 1971 - 1980

Track Editor : Fulvio Policardi

Note I : I used a few mips, 3dos and srb files from others tracks, the full credit its for their authors.

Note II : I begun in 2003 to build the track but had many off moments, now I have decided to release it as a beta because graphics are poor but it's fully functional offline and online. If someone with more graphics skill would want to get better this work I will do him all my support.

Vallelunga

---------------

It's the third permanent track builded in Italy in 1951 after Monza and Imola. Till '69 it was run anti clockwise then in '70 it was modified in the pits and Roma turn to race clockwise. I did the '71 layout where was racing F2 Gran Premio Roma for several years as one of last races of Euro Trophy F2 calendar.

After '90 were added many sand-trap as safe area and lately has been changed Pit entry and added a section between Cimini and Trincea turns to suite FIA rules to host F1 tests.

F1 raced only once on June 18th 1972 in a race named Gran Premio della Repubblica. Emerson Fittipaldi won on Lotus 72 DFV.

Enjoy the drive...

http://www.fpolicardi.it/vallelunga.htm

EDIT: updated the main installer with Track.ini corrected.

Fulvio Policardi

• 2 weeks later...

http://gplmz.bcsims.com/index.php?showtopic=3153

Vallelunga 1967 Autodromo di Vallelunga

Circuit Type: Racetrack

Track Type: Real Track

Turns 8

Meters 3115 Miles 1.936

Track Folder Name: vallunga

I have been given the delightful pleasure to be able to announce to you a new track by Ginetto. He has created a great track with a most lovely atmosphere, both visually and aurally. Enjoy yourselves. What are you waiting for? Come and get it while it's hot.