GPL Replay Analyser v7.7 - Serie Papyrus: GPL, Nascar 2003... - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

It has been over two years since last time so it was about time to get GPLRA updated! Main new stuff is support for new mods and the long tracks.

The main reason it took so long to get support for the new mods out was that I started to work on support for Nigel's "Long track patch" about a year ago, got sidetracked in the middle of it (leaving the source code in an unstable state) and as time went by sorting that out was quite a task and I didn't have time or energy for that until now. After this release it will be much simpler to add new mods faster. Although I rarely fire up the car nowadays GPLRA is a work of love for GPL and I'll try to update it when needed.

As usual there are a few new features, as well as a few corrected bugs.

This is the new/changed stuff:

*Added support for replays saved with GPL LongPlay (for really long tracks).

*Added support for 1966, 1969, ThunderCars and Cortina mods to PB Viewer (including GPLRank upload although GPLRank might need to do some stuff on their end as well before times are accepted) and various other parts of the program(=not all parts!)

*Added GPL65Rank v2 in GPLRank Calculator found in PB-Viewer.

*In LapFinder there is now the possibility to select laps by mod/season making it easier to find relevant laps.

*PB Viewer now remembers the last Mod/season selected and defaults to that.

*GPLRA now also remembers the window size, position and state and restores that next time it is started.

Fixed these bugs:

PB-viewer: Fixed approximation errors concerning thousands of a second when reading player.ini laptimes. This bugfix could result in increasing your GPLRank by a few thousands!

An old bug where "complete" laps didn't load correctly anyway is hopefully fixed now.

Download at: http://gplra.pike.nu/

Thanks to all the guys who helped out testing!

As I wrote earlier the code was in an unstable state for a long time, and the long track support ment changing a lot of things and I also redesigned the way mods are handled. All those changes require lots of testing (even on old stuff that worked before), and I haven't even got a wheel installed to produce replays for testing! Normally I test things quite extensively before release, but this time it is different... The guys testing the beta found a few bugs (fixed now) and I am sure there are more left. Treat this version as an open beta and report any bugs to gplra@yahoogroups.com or here. I'll try to fix them and release an update later.

Cheers,

/Martin

Posted

Continuano a svilupparlo !

Che grandi :up:

Posted

l'ho istallato ma non ho capito le vere migliorie rispetto alla precedente versione che usavo prima (la 4.6)

forse il supporto per tutte le tracks uscite recentemente?

questa era solo una curiosit

Posted

azz ancora in sviluppo? :w00t:

mitici... peccato non avere il tempo di giocarlo ancora :cry2:

  • 2 months later...
Posted

Segnaliamo a tutti gli appassionati del mitico Grand Prix Legends dei Papyrus che

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.