RacingRenders: Williams FW31 (FSOne09) - Multimedia - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

RacingRenders: Williams FW31 (FSOne09)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

Happy 2010 etc.. :)

Here we go then with the AT&T Williams Toyota FW31 from the FSOne09 mod.

I saw this image online...

williamsfw312009f1car8.th.jpg

....so I decided to make something similar for the renders. So I modelled the pits etc and here is the result.

WIL09-4s.jpg

5 HD resolution images on my website. Hope you like them.

One more car to go to complete the season !

F1Racer

Edited by F1Racer
Posted

These are the best renders I've seen on RacingRenders in a long time: I love when cars are put in a particular enviroment! :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.