RacingRenders: Red Bull Racing RBR5 (2009) - Multimedia - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

RacingRenders: Red Bull Racing RBR5 (2009)


Recommended Posts

Posted

After doing the Toro Rosso, here now is the big brother team, Red Bull Racing.

6 renders on my website of the Red Bull Racing RBR5 from FSOne's upcoming 2009 mod. Hope you enjoy.

RBR5-2s.JPG

Posted

This is indeed the 2009 car I like more. Those tires textures are amazing!

Posted

This is indeed the 2009 car I like more. Those tires textures are amazing!

FSOne are doing a great job on these cars for sure. I dunno which one I`ll get next.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.