RacingRenders: F1 Safety Car (MMG) - Multimedia - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

RacingRenders: F1 Safety Car (MMG)


Recommended Posts

Posted

I notice people don't reply much on this forum. Oh well....

Anyway...how could I miss this one ? :)

No grid is complete without it and neither should the mod be.

SafetyCar-4s.jpg

6 full size renders on my website. http://racingrenders.com

Posted
I notice people don't reply much on this forum. Oh well....

Don't worry, it's not because people doesn't like your works, but mainly because this area is not so active. There will be much more talking once the mod is released! :wink:

Posted
Don't worry, it's not because people doesn't like your works, but mainly because this area is not so active. There will be much more talking once the mod is released! :wink:

Yeah I wasn't meaning for me but just in general, you dont see many.

Posted

amazing, as all of your works! :up:

I've just started learning 3D and rendering...I wish I had half of your skills :biggrin:

Guest devilman92ita
Posted

fantastic job and lovely renders

ps. spero sia giusta la frase :biggrin:

  • 4 months later...
Guest dioddo
Posted
fantastic job and lovely renders

ps. spero sia giusta la frase :biggrin:

WOOOW!!! Ma per rfactor esiste?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.