Renault Maxi 5 Turbo 1.3 - rFactor by ISI - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

Renault Maxi 5 Turbo 1.3


Recommended Posts

Posted

Renault Maxi 5 Turbo 1.30

By: DrGroove/Frank.f55

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=2109

06jul09rfactorcentral67.th.jpg

Credits :

=========

Integration, 3D and tracks : Frank#55 - Vassalfada

Skin and Template : Frank#55 - Melo - Vassalfada- Grietick - RFR Gms

Sounds : Vassalfada

Physics : DrGroove - Yoss

Standalone creation: Yoss

gear Box : AngeEve

Tests : RFRO

the car of this Mod is conversion, with graphical update, independant physical handling and sounds.

With Frank#55 agreement, I have redone the Maxi 5 Turbo HRC in my way.

Rolling trains and physics have been revised.

I set the power of the car like the original, meaning about 350 hp, as well as lowen rpm, set to 6750.

I therefore had to change engine sounds, as rpm didn't match (I finally took the 12 Gord sounds' from the HRC mod and Turbo 5 sounds of Vassalfada. Others sounds are made by ISI).

Only a few torque in low revs because of 1.5L, you have to wait for the turbo.

I wanted it more "rallystic" in the driving.

Road tires have low grip, as I suppose they should be.

There are upgrades with 2 engines, rallycross engine have ~480hp, only for fun

DrGroove

==================================================

Patch 1.1:

New HDV and revised external sound gear.

==================================================

Patch 1.2

Sorry, I made big mistake with folders since V1.0.

Please erase MaxiR5 Turbo folder in folder's vehicle before installe

==================================================

Patch 1.3

v 1.3

Révision des fichier HDV, pm, sfx, engine, ratio.

Merci a Yoss pour son aide

Maxxous et goozi pour les tests

Et surtout un grand merci a Taz le deglingo et Tom528 pour les roulages endiablés sur Machwerk, piste qui m'a servi principalement pour la mise au point des physics.

Et bien sur je n'oublie pas frank#55, qui j'espere, approuve cette version de la ou il est.

==================================================

English

Renault Maxi 5 turbo v 1.3

Revision of HDV file, pm, sfx, engine, ratio.

Thank you to Yossi for his help

Maxxous Gooze and for testing

And especially a big thank you to the Taz and deglingo Tom528 for taxiing on Machwerk frenzied, track which I used mainly for the development of physics.

And of course I do not forget Frank # 55, I hope, approve of this version where he is.

  • 1 year later...
Posted

grazie da provare... :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.