Dopo il successo del Virtual Race Car Engineer, Tim McArthur prosegue lo sviluppo del suo software e ritorna con il suo ingegnere di pista virtuale, questa volta con la nuova versione 2021 del suo Setup Developer Tool, un programma molto più completo e professionale: come vedete dalle immagini catturate, il Setup Developer Tool 2021 ci permetterà di analizzare ogni dettaglio del setup della nostra vettura, indicandoci le relative soluzioni ottimali !
So you know nothing about setting up a race car? Want to build your own setups but don’t know where to start or what anything means? The Setup Developer Tool is for you. SDT will walk you through a step by step process of creating and customizing your very own personalized baseline race setup. It does so by asking simple questions about the car type, track type, and behavior of the car on track. Choosing from a menu of possible responses to the questions, the user describes the car and SDT offers valid setup changes for each step in the process, ultimately resulting in a user-created baseline setup personalized to your own needs.
- Easy to use tablet style interface
- Choose car type, track type, and track traits to generate a starting setup
- Lap logging and reporting including new graph for easier reading
- Fuel calculator; full race, race remaining, & number of stops required
- Uses driver feedback to create setup to your personal needs
- Works with all modern sim-racing games, and real world cars
- Supports open wheel, sports cars, touring cars, and stock cars
- Both road course and oval style race tracks supported
- English, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, and Italian languages (more coming!)
The Setup Developer Tool is the product of more than two decades of research in auto racing and race car mechanics. The information offered therein is relevant not only to all racing games, but real world applications as well. It can be used with any realistic auto racing software that allows the users to adjust the car setup. Use with Assetto Corsa, Automobilista, Codemasters F1 series, iRacing, Project Cars, RaceRoom, rFactor, Stock Car Extreme, and more.