MX Bikes is a realistic motocross simulator, based on a scratch built physics engine that accurately simulates motorcycle dynamics and setup options.
MX Bikes also allows to host and join online races, with an integrated matchmaking server. During events data is collected, to provide statistics for riders' comparison.
- automotive industry-standard tyre model
- a plugins interface allows external programs to receive realtime data from the simulated bike
- LAN and online racing. Dedicated server available
- possibility to paint bike, helmet, kit, boots and gloves
- tools and documentation are provided to allow advanced users to build and integrate new tracks, bikes, helmets, protections, ...
MX Bikes beta1 (230 MB)
This download works as a demo until unlocked entering a license key.
WARNING: This release is BETA and may change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play MX Bikes in its current state, then you may want to wait until the simulator progresses further in development.
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 2 GHz
RAM: 1 GB
Video Card: 256 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries
If possible, make sure graphics drivers are updated to the latest official version.