• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred ita

• Lele "NightRider" Albanes

• Fabio Viola

• VELOCIPEDE

13 hours ago, Alfred ita said:

Qui si vede meglio come sara' il nuovo volante WRC che Fanatec ha sviluppato in collaborazione con Ford.

Immagine2.jpg.3850cd5bc641ad9083558c1f0f5da446.jpg

Son curioso del prezzo, se sparano di nuovo cifre assurde hanno preso una strada che secondo me non porta a nulla. 

13 hours ago, Lele "NightRider" Albanes said:

Son curioso del prezzo, se sparano di nuovo cifre assurde hanno preso una strada che secondo me non porta a nulla. 

Considera che e' una collaborazione simile a quella fatta con BMW e Bentley, dubito che costera' poco. Basta fare due conti, hub podium 200 euro (dubbio su eventuale QR),  cambio WRC minimo sui 150/180, pulsantiera dai 250 euro in su, lo sterzo sui 130/150, ecco questi sono i prezzi se volano bassi. Quindi no non costera' poco. 😁

P.S.

Ho scritto Podium Hub ma potrebbe essere un blocco unico con integrato un QR da competizione tipo quello BMW.

Edited by Alfred ita

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Fanatec announces Podium Button Module Rally
Landshut, Germany – February 25, 2022 - Fanatec introduces the Podium Button Module Rally, designed in collaboration with the M-Sport World Rally Team. It is a feature-packed device built for use with the all-new 2022 Ford Puma Hybrid Rally1 WRC car and for sim racing. The Podium Button Module Rally has been rigorously performance-tested by M-Sport during their preparations for the 2022 WRC season. This product is more feature-rich and lighter than M-Sport's previous units. The integrated display means the driver receives confirmation that an Engine, Regen, or Boost switch position has been accepted by the car, the button inserts allow the team to change the layout easily, and the brightness of the backlighting can be adjusted to suit the stage conditions

Slide into the hybrid era of WRC. 
Combined with the official Sparco wheel rim (sold separately), you’ll be driving with the same equipment as nine-time world champion Sébastien Loeb and the M-Sport World Rally Team in their 2022 Ford Puma Hybrid Rally1 WRC car.

Multi-talented. 
While optimised for rally, this button module can be used across a wide range of driving disciplines. It is the ideal companion for the Podium Hub, adding Tuning Menu access, and it is compatible with most Fanatec Wheel Rims that use the six-hole mounting pattern.

Lights will guide you.
The compact module features nine buttons with programmable RGB backlighting, two D-pads for quick access to multiple functions, three 12-way multi-position switches also with programmable colours, and a 1” OLED display.

Thomas Jackermeier, CEO, Fanatec/Endor: ”Last year Fanatec made huge strides towards our goal of blending real and virtual racing, so we wanted to start 2022 equally strong. Working with M-Sport to include Fanatec made parts in the Ford Puma Hybrid Rally1 for the upcoming WRC season is another example where the line between motorsport and sim racing is becoming harder to define. We're happy and proud to be part of the new hybrid era of WRC and to give our customers more motorsport-grade products to choose from. If a nine-time World Champion like Sébastien Loeb thinks our product is a vital part of the car, then we know we are on the right path.”

Rich Millener, Team Principal, M-Sport Ford World Rally Team: “I remember when I got my first sim wheel over 15 years ago and I have to say the development of this area of gaming is hugely impressive. To now have the same steering wheel that is used in a real life Rally1 car also on your home gaming setup is really quite incredible. Although I am not a prolific gamer these days I do keep an eye on what is happening in the sim world because I truly feel that there are genuine benefits that can be transferred from the sim world to the real world. I am really excited to be working with Fanatec and see how we can both continue to improve our products from both real life and sim development work, which will end up in better products and better results for both companies.”

Craig Breen, Driver, M-Sport Ford World Rally Team: “It’s great to be working with Fanatec in preparation for the 2022 season. It’s really interesting to see them take this leap into ‘reality’ and they have allowed us to get the most out of the Puma Hybrid Rally1 with their steering wheel control panel. I’m looking forward to working with them into the future.”

Features

Official M-Sport World Rally Team product

Designed for use in the 2022 Ford Puma Hybrid Rally1 WRC car

Compact, lightweight, durable body

Ergonomically optimised for operation during the most demanding rally stages

Carbon fibre front plate

Very low weight: under 300 g, including adapter ring

Nine buttons with 700 g activation force

RGB LED-backlit (colour-adjustable and dimmable)

Interchangeable button inserts

Two D-pads placed in the primary position (nearest the thumbs), activation force optimised for quick and reliable access to multiple functions

Three 12-way multi-position switches

RGB LED-backlit (colour-adjustable and dimmable via FanaLab)

Multi-position modes and rotary encoder mode

1" OLED display

Shows telemetry data such as speed or gear, when supported through the Fanatec SDK

Adjust force feedback and other hardware settings via Tuning Menu (in combination with Tuning Button and D-pad)

Aluminium adapter ring (included) allows Podium Button Module Rally to be mounted to most wheel rims with standard six-hole pattern

Button Module mounts in front of the wheel rim, rather than between the wheel and steering column, therefore does not contribute to any flex or play in the steering system

Compatible with most Fanatec Wheel Rims using the six-hole pattern (NASCAR, Oval, and Drift not compatible due to the dished spokes)

Connects to Fanatec Hubs via DataPort-C connector

Compatible with Podium Hub, ClubSport Universal Hub for Xbox, and ClubSport Universal Hub V2 / V2 for Xbox

Sticker set included