Istanbul Park by daubster

Guest Uff

Fonte.

so smooth, almost perfect, and that's just one example. I also fixed the kerbs, they were way too aggressive, now you can actually use them + some texture upgrades.

There still are some issues like the mountain on the right between turn 4 and 5 and some corners need more polys judging by the white lines but those are details that wont take much time so from here it's pretty much downhill meaning barriers and tire walls should be back like tomorrow and then the actual progress will begin.

Ajd9HCes.jpg lTeMenrs.jpg oyJmFNrs.jpg cuSKrmfs.jpg 5tTPrQvs.jpg

nuova beta 0.55

L'autore ha annullato la conversione e iniziato a realizzare la pista da zero con i dati GPS in suo possesso.
Questa è una prima versione pre-alfa.

2nAzKJ7s.gif GHyeT8Ws.jpg E89eHLTs.jpg yDaG6LTs.jpg

Hey all, I'm converting the wonderful Istanbul Park by Com8 for rFactor.

To do :

- increase poly count on the corners
- redo most of the objects to fix normals
- adjust materials
- get permission

cxRqN8es.jpg xN28ohYs.jpg KD80eROs.jpg

Edited by VELOCIPEDE
v0.55

L'autore ha annullato la conversione e iniziato a realizzare la pista da zero con i dati GPS in suo possesso.

Questa è una prima versione pre-alfa.

DOWNLOAD

2nAzKJ7s.gif GHyeT8Ws.jpg E89eHLTs.jpg yDaG6LTs.jpg

True, made the road darker but that there before 8 is a drop and it's accurate, need to take it from the outside - much flatter there.

Added real (3D) kerbs but I'm skipping the texture blending part, way to much work with barely visible effort.

It's finally starting to get shape !

DOWNLOAD

TG4OWyXs.jpg M4m5Nhgs.jpg i613fXgs.jpg Rhn1XUas.jpg

Istanbul Park 50% done (maybe more - nothing is final, especially the materials) but it's already my all favorite track, not because I made it clear.png but because it looks awesome with a great performance and there's not much left, polygon wise.

DOWNLOAD

ZfobwKps.jpg 2EGpfhSs.jpg FcBo09gs.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

so smooth, almost perfect, and that's just one example. I also fixed the kerbs, they were way too aggressive, now you can actually use them + some texture upgrades.

There still are some issues like the mountain on the right between turn 4 and 5 and some corners need more polys judging by the white lines but those are details that wont take much time so from here it's pretty much downhill meaning barriers and tire walls should be back like tomorrow and then the actual progress will begin.

DOWNLOAD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...