SimBin Dev-Blog: nel 2014....

VELOCIPEDE

Tramite il proprio blog ufficiale, il team Simbin ci aggiorna riguardo gli sviluppi che dobbiamo aspettarci dal team svedese in questa annata 2014. Sul fronte dei nuovi contenuti, sono attese novità per RaceRoom Racing Experience, che ci vengono anticipate con alcuni screenshots, inoltre è da segnalare l'ingresso nel team di Wojciech Kedzierski, meglio noto come Feels3, bravissimo modder esperto di tracciati.

I still remember the first day in the office around seven months ago. I was stressed but very excited while still couldn’t believe how quickly things can change in life.
I joined and became part of a very big project straight from the beginning. I was very happy because of the opportunity and I was motivated to give my best and show what I can do. After meeting the team and seeing the positive chemistry between everyone here, I had the feeling that I made the right choice and that I was in the right place.
Adjusting to things in Sweden was surprisingly easy for me with all the support from the team. Thanks to them I was able to not only gain priceless experience, but also strengthen the team.
People in the art team have different background, different experiences and different preferences. But we all share the same vision of perfect looking tracks, and we are using our full potential to pursue our vision and deliver high quality tracks in the future.
As a former modder, I’d like to take this chance and give an advice to all those passionate people around the world who would like to start a new adventure in their lives. Where I come from we have a good saying “If your dreams don’t scare you, it means that they are not big enough”, so follow your dreams!
Wojciech “Feels3″ Kedzierski

This post has been promoted to an article

post-2-0-89828400-1391094938_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-31410500-1391095209_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-89498500-1391095385_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-96628600-1391095538_thumb.jpg