File Name: F1 RMT 2005 Season

File Submitter: Alessandro Pollini

File Submitted: 21 Jan 2014

File Category: Open Wheel MODs

Author : RMT Team and Kimo Kama

------------------------------------------------

Mod Information and preview below

------------------------------------------------

Get to relive the the exciting Formula One 2005 Championships Season with Fernando Alonso in his glory days, the year in which was riddled with ups and downs throughout the whole grid, and in which helped Fernando Alonso grasp his first ever Formula One Championship under the hands of Flavio Briatore. Whether you're the fan of the Renault R26, Mclaren MP4-20, or even the Minardi PS05, this mod is sure to give you the great experience you're looking for. With low system requirements in mind, the whole mod adds up to less than 115MB to get the ultimate FPS performance, all while giving high quality textures.

Converted from and based on Ralph Hummerich's F1 Challenge 2005 Season mod.

***** Known Issues:

- On occasion, depending on the setup, the car may tend to become extra bouncy at high-end speeds which might effect car performance.

- The safety car(which appears to be a Ferrari F2005 in this mod) can sometimes create a large gap between drivers during the safety car laps. However it shouldn't effect the outcome too much.

**** Miscellaneous Issues:

- The steering wheels may look like they're not attached to anything, however that's just a cosmetic issue.

- Some skins(ex. Mclaren Mercedes), certain car upgrades(such as the new Jordan EJ15B car and late-season steering wheel, or Renault body aero wings, or Juan Pablo Montoya's car without car cockpit camera), and 3D arms are not availible on this mod, as the cars parts and mod still need a great amount of work. In words, it's very incomplete.

*****NOTE: This mod has been abandoned and probably won't be recieving any further updates. Maybe I could work on it and improve the mod myself.

***UPDATE***:To everybody reading this, I will be making an unofficial V1.1 patch for this mod. It'll include new physics, sounds, a redone engine, new gears for all cars(especially for the Williams FW27), and a new skin for the Mclaren MP4-20, which will also include the original skin for an extra backup. The only things that are missing are sounds for the BAR Honda team and the F1 Williams BMW team, plus some 3D arms for the driver's cars which I might need some help with.

UPDATE NEWS@@#####***: I'm looking for some people to help me with creating Version 1.1. I'm looking for people who are:

- Experienced with modding.

- Can create things such as arms and tire textures.

- Capable of being able to create new car parts such as steering wheels and personal upgrades for the cars.

- Able to help with specific parts of the mod which I won't mention here.

The reward for helping is getting credits for helping me bring this mod back to life.

Click here to download this file