iRacing anche su Linux

VELOCIPEDE

Since we've officially released our OSX (MAC) version of iRacing we've decided to make our Linux versions available to the public.
Current members and/or new members may download the appropriate build for their version of Linux. There is a Linux specific forum located in the Technical & Help Section of the forum. http://members.iracing.com/jforum/forums/show/6912.page
Members that choose to run the Linux version may post any feedback, solutions, and/or suggestions there for the community. The Linux version of iRacing is not officially supported via iRacing Support at this time and made available as is, in other words we are considering and alpha or test version. An active membership is required.
Please see below for the versions of linux we have builds for.
Thanks.

RPM and DEB Linux packages should be installed through the user's package manager. Dependencies should be resolved automatically, but older operating systems may run into trouble.
The BIN installer should be run in the terminal, either as a user, or as root for a system-wide installation. Dependencies may have to be resolved manually. 64-bit Linux installations will require 32-bit dependencies. Sometimes cxdiag can help resolve missing dependencies:
http://www.codeweavers.com/support/wiki/diag

All Linux installations will require 3D-capable graphics drivers (nvidia proprietary, ATI proprietary, intel-dri). These should be provided by the distribution.
Ubuntu/Debian 64-bit
Ubuntu/Debian 32-bit
Fedora/RedHat
Other Linux

fonte iRacing

Purtroppo dipendendo da CrossOver e non essendo compilato nativamente (cosa che richiederebbe la riscrittura sotto openGL), ho paura che le prestazioni saranno bassine...

• 3 months later...

I installed ubuntu 64-bit version. I would like to uninstall this from my computer. Could you give a instruction that I can uninstall this?

Thanks!