• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VELOCIPEDE

• miRko74

• delpinsky

• dom94

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cockpit "fisso"..? Forse quella era l'unica cosa realistica che c'era in F1 2010!

Le vibrazioni assurde di rFactor sono totalmente irrealistiche in quanto l'occhio umano nella realt

il parere di un tester di Londra

I regarded F1 2010’s driving model as a flawed, but one of the most entertaining driving experiences I’ve had. But now after playing F1 2011, I see it as a very simplistic system and I’m not sure how I will be able to go back after tasting this. The game is still F1, but my god it feels like a different beast to drive.

This car is ALIVE. Coming out of the first corner on Silverstone I floored the throttle like I did in F1 2010, but you just can’t do that now (with TC off anyway). No longer can the game feel a bit on rails – you honestly can feel the difference in traction you have on each individual tyre. You can tell when the car is on the limit just through the interactions in the force feedback wheels and the visual clues on screen. Riding the kerbs is joy, not guesswork until you know which ones to hit and which to not. You honestly feel more in touch with the car and how it controls.

Tyres are such a big difference this time around. Options are options – they are sexy, they have grip, they fade quickly. But put on those primes, and bloody hell you are in for a ride. You really need to rubber them in like in real F1 during the practice sessions. I went out on cold Primes, went into a corner and it felt so twitchy. The car just wanted to snap away if I just pushed them a little too hard. Apparently they will last like this for 2 laps or so, so those first 2 laps are really going to bust some people’s balls. But I loved wrestling with the car in this situation, and it was already clear the new physics model was a win.

This game is more unforgiving too. Start losing control of the car, you really must have some skill and reactions to wrestle it back. No longer will smacking the brakes save you! The sound effects when you are skidding are so realistic – no longer just tyre squeal, but you can hear each individual tyre lockup. And the crashes, ooo there will be debris EVERYWHERE. FV, you will love it. Saw some awesome moments of cars going up in the air. Bits of wings fall off, parts of the nose on its own – a massive upgrade.

Tyres lockup properly under braking now (and again sounds amazing), you can intuitively tell which wheel is locking when braking, which is just another example of how good the cars feel now.

preview http://www.citizengame.co.uk/2011/07/f1-2011-preview/
intervista http://www.strategyinformer.com/ps3/f12011/306/interview.html
intervista http://www.gamerzines.com/pc/previews/f1-2011-interview.html

To echo that point you guys are adding parc-ferme into F1 2011 as well, is there anything else which adds to the periphery of that Grand Prix experience?

SH: So there's parc-ferme and we cover that by showing cinematic sequences, which is obviously the headline one because that indicates success. It's important for us to use that not only in the single-player game, but in multiplayer as well. Otherwise you end up with two very distinct games, where you put all your time into one thing and it's never seen by people who only play multiplayer. We try to share things as much as possible to create a consistent experience which teaches you how to play the game as well. You can learn it in single-player and take that knowledge online. Parc-ferme is cool for the top 3 and it's good for rubbing people's face in it, but if they didn't manage to win the race or they didn't finish or got a DNF they get their own sequences.

Sembra veramente che abbiano notevolmente implementato la definizione e la cura dei cockpit, i gradi di rotazione del volante, ecc.. :sticazzi: speriamo giri bene anche sul PC, perchè in F1 2010 che fino alla prima patch con tutti i settaggi al massimo, girava costante a 60 fps, ora gira al massimo a 45...

Se vogliamo trovare un piccolo difetto, al minuto 1:22 del video dal cockpit della mercedes, si nota che quando esce di pista con l'anteriore sinistra, si sporca anche la destra che invece era rimasta in pista.

Piuttosto... notizie dei pit? Avremo finalmente delle soste completamente manuali stile GTR2?

Edited by miRko74