[Video] Assetto Corsa Showroom - Assetto Corsa - DrivingItalia.NET simulatori di guida Jump to content

[Video] Assetto Corsa Showroom

BullsEye

Probably the Pagani Huayra is one of the best choices to show this feature included in Assetto Corsa, thanks to all the different materials that have been used to build this awesome car. This video shows only some basic functionalities of the showroom, however it's possibile to change the sense of rotation and speed and the camera orientation/inclination; it's also possible to open/close doors, to activate dynamic wings and lights, to get in / get out the car, to turn the wheels, to change car color/livery/interiors, and so on. And if you like to listen your favourite music while you enjoy the showroom, a music player interface is also included. And, if you don't like this 3D ambient, you can model your own garage and share it with your friends. ;)

Would you like something to drink, Sir?

vediamo vediamo

Edited by Uff
Video reso visibile

:ehhh: wowowow!!! da lasciare senza parole, sopratutto considerando in quanto poco tempo sono stati modellati gli interni. Che capolavoro.

Fantastico lo show room. Non vedo l'ora di vederci dentro la nostra Gallardo! :whistle:

Sarebbe comodo poter avere diversi profili per i settaggi grafici: io ne userei uno per i giri in solitaria, uno per le gare con tante auto ed uno per lo showroom (qui ci vuole una dose massiccia di filtro anisotropico per goderselo al meglio).

Beh...effettivamente non mi ero mai soffermato così tanto a guardare uno show room, rimanendone affascinato :dribble:

Quella Huayra può anche volare se si alzano le portiere? :laugh: ...tanto i flaps già li ha!

Grandi KUNOS.