Las Tres Millas by EuskoTracks v1.39

Guest Uff

Fonte.

- New pitlane entrance and exit. It slightly affects fastpath due to the presence of walls at the exit first and last turns of the track.
It avoids dangerous situations when entering or exiting the pitlane. The introduced risk of hitting walls should favour overtakings at the first hairpin.
- Narrower kerbs to prevent cutting
- Lights in the tunnel (still testing)
- Guards separated from orange reflectors (last ones uncollidable now) to avoid collison problems.
- Terrain slightly improved at tunnel entrance top

DOWNLOAD

Fix 1.39.

jba1COIuPj1MLy_xs.png

Although not finished, I will share with all you the track as it is right now to celebrate a special day since today is my birthday :-)

I hope you enjoy it as much as I am creating the track. Find attached a video of the version.

Notes:

- This is the first public release. Don't care about the version number.

- It will provide an error when you right click on it the first time. Do it again and it will install correctly. I have not figured out yet why this error occurs. Maybe someone could help.

DOWNLOAD v1.13

• 9 months later...

- New pitlane entrance and exit. It slightly affects fastpath due to the presence of walls at the exit first and last turns of the track.
It avoids dangerous situations when entering or exiting the pitlane. The introduced risk of hitting walls should favour overtakings at the first hairpin.
- Narrower kerbs to prevent cutting
- Lights in the tunnel (still testing)
- Guards separated from orange reflectors (last ones uncollidable now) to avoid collison problems.
- Terrain slightly improved at tunnel entrance top

DOWNLOAD

jba1COIuPj1MLy_xs.png

• 3 weeks later...