WRC 8: disponibile un nuovo update
- By Walker™
- 0 comments
- 509 views
Tramite una nota su Facebook il team Kylotonn ha annunciato il nuovo update per WRC 8. Oltre ai vari bug fix troviamo anche alcuni miglioramenti alla modalità carriera e migliorie generali al gioco
Per i commenti fate riferimento a questo topic del forum
Ecco di seguito il changelog
QuoteHello everyone!A new update for WRC 8 is now available on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Please read the Patch Notes below to learn about its content.
- Fixed the issue where the pacenote timing was inverted.
- Addition of meteorologist and engineer mistakes mails.
- Fixed some crashs.
- Fixed the “Race Master” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the “WRC Champion” Xbox Achievement and PlayStation Trophy.
- Fixed the British nationality name in the DriverCard.
- Fixed the unorthodox path drones and helicopters could take.
- Fixed the rear windscreen sticker location on the Legendary Volkswagen Polo R WRC.
- Fixed the issue where the player’s WRC badge could not be displayed correctly.
- Hard tyres are now forbidden in tryouts.
- On Italy - Sardegna, the RedBull arch has been slightly moved to avoid aerial crashes.
- The Interface has been polished.
- The stages have been polished.
- The water splash effects have been polished.
- The Spectator Mode has been polished.
- The user interface has been polished.
- The Career Mode has been balanced.
- Some Career objectives have been fixed.
- Quick Play ghosts are no longer showed in Career Mode.
- Difficulty can be change at the beginning of each new season, without restarting a career.
- Manufacturer reputation for superior championships categories is now earned at the end of each rally and each season depending on the position.Developers comment: Manufacturer reputation was previously earned only by completing Manufacturer events.
- Difficulty of Extreme Events has been decreased
- Starting value of manufacturer reputation and threshold of contract proposal has been tweak.