rFactor 2: nuova build aggiornata e Circuit d'Azure v1.15
Studio 397 ha appena rilasciato una nuova build aggiornata in "release candidate" del suo rFactor 2. Qui di seguito tutti i dettagli sulle novità e migliorie apportate.
New Release Candidate update:
Latest Release CandidateSteam Build IDs
Dedicated 6426499 Changelog
- General- Added SteamID of each client to race results logs generated by a Dedicated Server
- Fix issue with Attack Mode overlay information not correctly resetting.
- Stopped AI playing wipers when in Garage
- Added automatic headlight and wiper settings for player.
- These show as an extra step in the key toggles (Headlights: Off / Auto / On) or (Wipers: Off / Auto / Slow / Fast)
- Skip Auto option when the setting is disabled
- Added a message about windscreen wiper state to the message centre. Don't show a message if the vehicle does not have wipers.
- Auto Headlights and Windscreen Wipers are forced on if no key is assigned"
- Fixed issue where automatic gears would require a false top gear to correctly downshift for some vehicles
- Report steam branch and build number on startupHUD- Fixed spacing for weather info in HUDGraphics- Renamed Anti-Aliasing options to show the amount of MSAA applied.
- Adjust Sunflare strength so that they work with different field of views
- Added a blend out at screen edge to smooth transition of Sunflare going off screen.
- Fixed an issue where a texture sampler would not set correctly
- Fixed an issue that DigitalFlags would behave as Marshals online
- Reworked Auto Exposure to reduce the calculated exposure "bouncing" around in different conditions
- Enabled Auto Exposure in Cockpit Cameras
- Fixed Water not rendering on TV Screens
- Removed GPU V-Sync option from Graphics Configuration settings
- Updated Environment Reflection Settings
- Low/Medium/High/Ultra settings which increase refresh rate and resolution.
- Ambient light probes now allow for more advanced blending options
- Fixed stuttering on Replay Monitor screen.UI- Added sector and lap timing to full screen replay bar.
- Updated the styling and alignment of the full screen replay bar.
- Fixed UI stopping updating when clicking repeatedly on the track map in the event screen.
- Corrected the display of FXAA to On/Off
- Fixed the units to seconds for displaying Transparent Trainer Lead Timer
- Fixed the display units for Low Speed Information to show a percentage
- Fixed race countdown not always showing for a multiplayer race.
- Fixed showing the maximum time for a single player race before the race start.
- Improved formatting of time durations.
- Fixed issue where RealRoad setting was carried over from previous track selection in session setup screen
- Fixed an issue where some tracks would not show in game due to having packed SCN files which were not valid track layouts
- Added Auto Blip, Auto Lift, Hold Brakes, Hold Clutch, Repeat Shifts, Start Engine, Auto Wipers and Auto Headlight settings to difficulty screenModding- Fixed some minor issues with sample ModDev content
- Added pop up (mod dev & scene viewer only) / logging to paths where the RRBIN file fails to load
- Force an update after loading RRBIN in scene viewer or moddev so that it shows correctly straight away.
- Updated default RRBIN filename scene viewer / moddev tweakbar rollout
- Setup a stable and beta version of Max Plugins 2021. Stable is the last fully tested internally. Beta is built to the absolute latest code.
Please note - the main 'Opt Out' build of rFactor 2 remains unchanged - this is an update to the current Release Candidate build of rFactor 2, available on the 'beta' tab within Steam Properties.
Inoltre è stato rilasciato l'update v1.15 per il Circuit d'Azure che, come potete notare dalle immagini, corrisponde naturalmente al mitico tracciato di Montecarlo. E' possibile acquistarlo su Steam per Euro 8,99.
Circuit d’Azure V1.15 Update Notes
- Revised Cut Corridors
- Slightly safer AI lines between St Devote & Casino
- Improved Armco Barrier Collision Meshes
- Fixed lack of collisions on Media Centre in pit lane
- Fixed collisions in T1 run-off
- Regenerated real road profiles
- Fixed Starter Worker Safety Car Animation
- Fixed Some Illegal NoRainZones
- Fixed Wet Road in Tunnel
- Fixed some material errors
- Fixed issues with marshals/yellow flags online
- Updated Crowds
- Removed Driveable tag from unnecessary objects
- Slightly reduced rearview distance
- Improved AI Fast Path