E' finalmente disponibile l'update di Agosto per Raceroom Racing Experience, simulatore free to play di Sector3: gli sviluppatori hanno reso disponibile il changelog nel loro forum ufficiale.
Il corposo aggiornamento (circa 3 GB) contiene molti miglioramenti alla intelligenza artificiale, già considerata una delle migliori in circolazione, e l'aggiornamento ai layout del 2020 per i circuiti di Hockenheim, Lausitzring, Nurburgring e Zolder.
Ecco di seguito il changelog. Commenti nel topic dedicato
Download size = 2.9 GB
Client version = 0.9.0.978
Client BuildID = 5396614
Dedi version = 65.0.1170
Dedi BuildID = 5397334
- Dedicated Server - Added Scheduling feature, allowing to set up automated spawns on specified dates and times as well as a repeating pattern.
- Player Profile - Added “Ranked Multiplayer” tab with the player’s ranked history and statistics.
- Controller - Added two alternative FFB profiles for Fanatec DD1 and DD2
- Controller - Reduced default FFB slip effect from 5.0 to 2.0 for Thrustmaster profiles
- Fixed - Sepang South layout no longer locks the game up when in single race sessions using a web gameplay overlay.
- Hockenheim - Updated to 2020 specs. Mostly means walls were moved closer to the track before turn 12 (Mobil 1 Kurve), but many details were updated like curbs, runoffs and environment assets such as the Porsche Experience center.
- Lausitzring - Renamed into its new official name “DEKRA Lausitzring”. A new layout is available for free to all Lausitzring owners: the DTM Grand Prix Course. The track has been updated to 2020 specs and that includes a modified pit entry path.
- Nürburgring - Minor updates to update the track to 2020 specs. Some curbs, runoffs refinements.
- Zolder - Updated to 2020 specs, which mostly means a new and freshly resurfaced track, curbs and updates to the paddock building.
- All tracks - Adjusted initial fuel consumption estimates in order to provide more accurate values in the car setup menu before the player recorded actual consumption telemetry laps.
- Bathurst - AI improvements
- Bilster Berg - AI improvements
- Dubai - AI improvements
- Imola - AI improvements
- Indianapolis - AI improvements
- Macau - AI improvements
- Moscow Raceway - AI improvements
- Nordschleife layouts - AI improvements
- Sachsenring - AI improvements
- Sepang - AI improvements
- Shanghai - AI improvements
- Chevrolet Corvette Z06 GT3 - Fixed an off-center driving camera
- Formula RaceRoom X-17 - AI Improvements