Il team Sector3 ha appena rilasciato un nuovo aggiornamento per il suo RaceRoom Racing Experience. L'update, oltre alla consueta lista di bugfix e migliorie varie, ci mette a disposizione un nuovo display, nuove opzioni per le regole delle bandiere in gara, miglioramenti al replay, inoltre attiva la disponibilità del nuovo circuito svedese di Falkenberg (acquistabile per euro 2,98) e del pacchetto vetture WTCC 2017 (acquistabile per euro 7,97). Commenti sul forum.
We are back live, with some important game updates and new content!
- New Data displays incl. Live Delta Timing
- New Flag Options (Off, Black only, Visual only, Full)
- Improved performance in Replays
- Hockenheimring: Some of the curbs are missing.
- The new Flag Rule Settings are not available for MP.
We will release a hotfix patch tomorrow to fix these issues.
- Changed the flag rule setting and added a new flag rule setting “Visual Only” which means all flags get triggered and shown but there are no penalties applied with exception of black flag. (SP only for now)
- Added Display mode with settings windowed, borderless windowed and full-screen.
- Fixed issue in data displays where standings page kept ghost entries when you were in the lead.
- Introduced delta timing in data displays.
- Fixed some occurrences of yellow flags for DNF cars.
- Disabled displaying of yellow, blue, black & white and white flags while player is in pitlane.
- Removed so slower class in multiclass race doesn't trigger white flag.
- Disabled slip effects while changing tires during a pitstop.
- Changed so content ownership isn’t required to load a replay file.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when processing a camera reset callback after returning to menu.
- Updated Fanatec SDK to 3.0. This should also fix the issue some players experience with their CSW 2.5.
- Fixed issue with replays not using asynchronous rendering.
- Fixed issue with an uninitialized variable when using Fanatec wheel.
- Fixed an issue where H-Pattern mode would reset to Neutral when race start sequence starts.Thanks to Franconen and team-gtr3.fr for the report.
- Fixed issue with Multiplayer advertisement banners not getting saved in replays.
- Fixed an issue that could occur in game session if the player has a lag spike of over 10 seconds during certain sequences.
- Game now invalidates both current and next laps in qualifying sessions, leaderboards and competitions if the player goes off track or wall rides in the last corners of a track.
- Made brake disks pre-heated when starting a Time Attack session
- Bloom and Light Shaft effects are now disabled in VR.
- Made the HUD size dependent on the distance to it.
- Made it possible to adjust the distance to the HUD via two bindable keys.
- Fixed the rendering of particles and contact shadows.
- Made the game use the SteamVR settings panel's/config file's resolution setting to set the resolution for the eyes instead of a number argument following "-vr" or "-oldvr". Any such number in the argument is now ignored.
- Fixed so player nodes are marked as inactive and kept by the server if a player disconnects during a race session. This fixes the issue with broken results because of players leaving the server too early after a race. Also fixes results for spectators joining late.
- Fixed so checkered phase ends directly when all vehicles have finished.
- Fixed an issue with spectators not being able to join full servers.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics & AI:
- Bathurst: AI Tweaks
- Hockenheim GP : Tightened Cut detections
- Moscow Raceway FIM : Tightened Cut detections
- Nurburgring (all layouts) : Tightened Cut detections
- Shanghai (all layouts) : Tightened Cut detections, AI tweaks
- Suzuka (all layouts) : Tightened Cut detections, AI tweaks to prevent going wide in 130R
- Zandvoort : AI tweaks
- BMW M3 E30 : new sounds
- BMW M1 Procar: Tweaked chase camera, improved results of car to car collisions
- Data displays now added to all cars. Some cars don’t have a display in the cockpit, but will show the display on the HUD when pressing ‘7’ to cycle through HUD display modes.
- Hungaroring : Fixed some overly bright runoffs, swapped 2D audience to latest ones
- Paul Ricard : Fixed some curbs and adjusted banking of some corners based on drivers feedback.
- Suzuka : Smoothed a nasty bump just before 130R.
Portal & Backend:
- Fixed issue with time interval not clearing up in MP browser.
- Implemented MP results and MP Standings for championship events in Competitions